for frequent highlights, follow me @robina_black
highlights from my week:
- well, we finished our whole 30! and i couldn't be more proud of my husband for doing it with me! our last official whole 30 meal was ginger beef & broccoli. but we are continuing with whole 30 meals as much as we can!
- i loved the print so much that i got some be brave note cards from Megan's shop to send some fun mail! they are the perfect card to encourage someone with & they fit perfectly in my chevron envelopes! what's not to love, really!
- i am so in love with this spring weather & these shoes! although they are calling for snow this Thursday, i am really hoping that it doesn't happen! sorry winter, i want my spring back!
- Thomas & i are steadily making our way through 52 dates in 52 weeks! since i've been working a lot the past few months we are a little behind. so we played catch up this weekend! :)
- we had a surprise birthday party for my mother in law on Saturday night! my sister in law & grandma in law (is that a thing?) pulled it off stupendously & it was a lot of fun!
- my mother in law also got a puppy for her birthday & we got to play with him on Sunday night! he's a pomeranian-poodle-chihuahua mix & it's called a pomapoochi! he's 8 weeks old and so tiny & cute!
one year ago today, i got fired | The Lady Okie
the loneliness in trying | Simple Moments Stick
in a funk: things to remember | Sarah Ann Rogers
how was your week?