for frequent highlights, follow me @robina_black
highlights from my week:
- we don't allow our dogs on the couch, but we were in an extra cuddly mood and let them come up to cuddle with us. they enjoyed it. and actually haven't tried to get up on the couch anymore.
- our sheltie, however, has been jumping on our bed every night now. so we need to break her of that habit!
- here's a neat story! i forgot to keep a newspaper from the day i got married. and i was planning on using it to make something for our first anniversary. i realized the other day that i didn't keep one. so i emailed them telling about my dilemma & they mailed me a printed copy of it! which is amazing since we got married 10 months ago! (10 months ago exactly from today!) i love my city!
- thomas & i have been taking advantage of actually having daylight when we get home from work & taking walks. one night after dinner we went by our alma mater for a change of scenery and walked around campus! it's spring break so no one was there and it was nice! the funny thing also is that we both went there, but not at the same time!
- we celebrated my mom & sister's birthdays this weekend. so we had a family lunch on Sunday & got to see the nephew!
- last night we finally did our taxes! Thomas used to take his taxes to a CPA, but i always do my own. i am all about turbotax unless we get something really complicated. i normally do mine in February as soon as i can, but i was dreading them this year because we got married so we had to figure out how we needed to file to best suit our situation. also, i had never had to deal some things like mortgage and my health account at work. it was different but they are done & i am so happy about that!
choices, perspective, and giving grace | Lovely Does It
Nate's not my spiritual leader | Simple Moments Stick
the artist guild: painted canvas | Elah Tree
20 favorite whole 30 recipes | Wonderfully Complex
how was your week?