for frequent highlights, follow me @robina_black
highlights from my week:
- i took a little break from working last weekend & we went to see Disney's Bears! we both love documentaries and i love animals so we were excited about this movie!
- our baby cardinals that we discovered two weeks ago have learned to fly! they moved to another bush in our yard for a day & then they were off! we missing seeing them around our house though!
- our dogs & their facial expressions keep us laughing! if you have food or anything that rattles, the basset will track your every move! i snapped this photo while the basset was staring down Thomas and it is the perfect portrait of her personality!
- between our two families, there are 5 May birthdays, 2 May anniversaries, and 2 Mother's Days to celebrate, which means that May is a very busy month for us. we had a Mother's Day celebration Thursday, a Mother's Day and birthdays combined celebration Saturday, and tonight we have another combined birthdays get together!
- it was another crazy work week, but the good news is that my department got catered lunch all week since we have been working through our lunches! however, i am very much anticipating our anniversary trip & a whole week off work!
you may have missed:
Stonyfield Greek Yogurt // a giveaway (there's still time to enter!)
how was your week?