for frequent highlights, follow me @robina_black
highlights from my week:
- the beach trip with my mom & sister was a lot of fun! my 2 year old nephew went & it was his first time at the beach! it was a lot of fun to see his reactions to the ocean and sand - he loved it! if you have ever been to the beach with a 2 year old though, you know it is a very busy trip! i am still recuperating! :)
- Albie has been enjoying his new home! we let him hop around in the backyard a few nights a week & he really loves it. he will randomly stand up and stick his little arms up in the air! he's the cutest bunny ever! he has also started using his litter box which is a good thing since i want him to be an inside bunny! :)
- there is a peach shed & market on our 50 minute commute home from work. we stop there every other week to stock up on peaches & fresh veggies! i am really enjoyed grilled squash right now, so we eat squash multiple times a week! :)
- Dixie really hasn't bothered the rabbit much, but she is definitely vying for attention! i thought she would sniff the rabbit's cage more since she's a hunting dog, but she doesn't seem to care much that the rabbit is there. she really pays attention when i am holding Albie though. she is being a diva again now that there is yet another pet to compete with for attention!
- i've been working on some fun decorations for Jenna's shower on August 2! i can't post any pictures because i want it all to be a surprise to her! :) there are others helping with the shower, but i am the main decor girl! i don't really have a huge budget, so i am going with a simple but fun theme! i think she will like it & i will be posting pictures after the shower!you may have missed:
you are lovely [a guest post i did on Amy's blog]
a bunny named Albus
real talk // embracing the other
- i love Susannah's thoughts on what being blessed really means & what it does not mean.
- this is a great post about communication with your spouse & how daily communication is so important!
- this post about Christian introverts was pretty spot on. we don't love Jesus less, just differently. :)
- & i stumbled upon this post about how there's no such things as "i used to be a missionary" and it is a wonderful read!
& a huge congrats to Vivian who won the $35 Starbucks giveaway! :)
how was your week?!